Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition Development
Magento 2 Enterprise Cloud Edition is Magento 2 Enterprise hosted in Magento’s cloud solution where the cloud server is managed by Magento, so you don’t have to worry about the configurations, security, performance or anything like that.
Magento 2 Enterprise Cloud Edition offers the following features:
- High availability
- PCI compliance
- Automated patching
Why Shero For Your Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition Development Needs?
The Shero team has experience with the following Magento development skills and practices, which are a must have for Magento Cloud development:
- Our team uses Git and Jira/Bitbucket for issue management and version control.
- Our dev team knows Magento 2 EE and Composer
- We have experience with Continuous Integration best practices and use Bitbucket Pipelines for code quality and delivery; thus allowing us to build, test, and deploy bug-free code.
- We are familiar with all three Magento 2 Cloud Development Systems (integration, staging, production)
- We use Vagrant for local development environment.
To develop your project on Magento 2 Cloud edition, you’ll need to create an account in Magento and purchase a license. This includes a Magento 2 Enterprise License.
From the developer perspective, the setup is relatively easy. You need to create different environments from the Magento Cloud admin page and access your code from the Magento-cloud cli tool.
For version control, git is used. When deploying to the master branch, you are deploying to the production environment, which Magento-cloud cli does for you after you push the changes.
As an Enterprise service, you get a lot of other features in regards to the server and you as a merchant don’t have to deal with hosting.
Moreover, the platform has an integrated CDN, New Relic and Blackfire.io. The infrastructure is set up on a AWS cloud server, on which most of the merchants are going nowadays.
If you would like to discuss Magento 2 Cloud Development with us, please fill the contact us form and we will get in touch to discuss your project’s details.