Magento & SAP Integration
wSAP is one of the most powerful ERP solutions on the market. When combined with Magento, we deliver the perfect B2B, Magento – SAP integration solution to your team and customers.
Some popular SAP versions are:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP All-in-One
- SAP R3 4.x
- SAP S/4 Hanna
- Other versions not listed here
SAP – Magento Integration Benefits:
- Real-time inventory check
- Tax Calculations
- Multi-warehouse inventory
- Personalized pricing
- Complex ordering rules
Some SAP integrations are out-of-the-box solutions (for the most part) and others are batch integration or custom coding that require long-term maintenance (software and hardware). OOTB solutions are quick to implement, while others take longer where the infrastructure must be planned by internal IT teams.
To help merchants choose the best SAP solution and integrate it with Magento, Shero has partnered with Corevist. To receive an accurate estimate together with our integration partner we review your SAP system and its readiness for eCommerce to identify any gaps in your SAP system, at no charge to you. Your only cost is the 90 minutes of your time that it will take.
- We are a Magento Professional Solutions Partner, which means you get access to the latest information that we receive directly from Magento, and we have experience integrating Magento with CounterPoint POS.
- Our team includes Magento Certified Developers, Solution Specialists, and eCommerce consultants who have experience with B2B and B2C.
- We have over 6 years experience working with Magento, and partner with the right SAP experts to integrate your Mageto store with SAP.
To find out how we can help you with your SAP – Magento Integration, fill out the contact form, and someone from our team will reach out to you soon.